Become an educator and bring science and technology to life !
Transfer your passion for science and technology to young people and watch their eyes widen in amazement.
To meet the growing interest in our programs, we are currently expanding our roster of educators (Guides – Education Services).
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have:
- (or are pursuing) a post-secondary education with an interest in, and a passion for science, engineering, or mathematics;
- the ability to communicate this passion for science to a young audience in both English and French; and
- experience with groups of youth.
You will be expected to:
- dedicate yourself to learning between 8 and 15 programs
- deliver scheduled programs and hands-on workshops at the Canada Science and Technology Museum
You can expect to:
- work between 1 to 3 days a week, based on your availability
(note this is part-time work with breaks in December and March)
- have flexibility in arranging your own work schedule
- work in a stimulating and engaging environment where there is always something new to learn or to discover.
If you would like to be considered for our team, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to:
Program Manager - Education, Programs and Events
We regret that we can only respond to those individuals whose applications indicate that they have the skills we are looking for.